Thursday, January 17, 2008

A New Beginning

Once again a year had gone by not knowingly. Last year, I had been through many difficulties and gone through many new experiences, encountered all sorts of emotions. Meeting new friends and expanding my knowledge had been great fun for me. Although there were times that I grumblers thinking that, “year 2007 was the worst year in my entire life!” I cannot say that last year was my best year; however, I can certainly say without any doubt that last year was the year that changed my life. Learning how to face reality, starting to face all sorts of difficulties in life…last year was definitely the year that make me grow into an adult :)

Living a life without any dreams or hopes is the worst feeling in the world. To me, the feeling of not putting 100% effort in the things that I’m doing, was the feeling that I constantly encountered last year. Not being able to do something wholeheartedly, completing work without any will power driving behind me, knowing that whatever I did isn’t what I wanted, looking into the mirror and realized that I have long lost my old self. All these feeling had made me want to give up myself. Many times, I wanted to just stop whatever I’m doing and just give up my whole life. Wishing that, I could just live a meaningless and useless life. Nevertheless, something pulls me back on track. I had come to realize that as a human being we have to learn to adapt and change constantly. If we lost our hope, then have more faith. If we lost our dreams; make new dreams…it is this kind of perseverance that keeps us going; the everlasting faith that we had to have within ourselves and our dreams for the future.

In this New Year, I hope to have a better year and make more memorable memories that could last me a life time :) hoping that i could be a better person ....

No comments: