Friday, September 21, 2007

The Beauty of Art (musical-Miss Saigon)

Miss Saigon, a true legend…
Musical is an art, talent and skill….
No word could be used to express the feeling that one gets through experiencing the incredulity of music…
I was captivated by the beauty of their voice. It was not just a sound. Within that simple tune, there were emotions, countless of emotions that could not be expressed through speech and it’s all shown so clearly through the voice of music.
There were no judgment made, no discriminating, no criticizing… people who were there, purely wanted to enjoy the artistry of musical.
I was mesmerized the instant those melodies reached my ears, “ah…how beautiful was that…” was my first thought. Up until now, I never appreciate the exquisiteness of art. It never occurred to me that a piece of composition could bring out such meaningful story.


Today I had discovered something… something that is precious yet priceless. I have learnt to appreciate the beauty of arts. It leads me to places, stories and feeling I never understood before…through them I experience all the wonders and fantasy that could last me a life time :)

No comments: